There is continued optimism about industry growth, but at more moderate levels than in 2011. Key findings include:
- The United States is identified as the geographic market with the highest percentage of employment growth over the next two years, followed by China.
- Cloud computing and mobile applications will continue to be the biggest revenue growth drivers in the next one-to-three years.
- Pricing pressures are cited as the most significant growth barrier facing tech companies over the next year.
- Security and privacy governance continue to be the leading business challenges for companies adopting social media, cloud and mobile technologies.
- Improvement is expected in the U.S. economy.
The survey reflects the responses of more than 120 U.S. senior executives in the technology industry.
As cloud and mobile applications continue to transform your customers’ businesses, KPMG can help you in the development of a comprehensive strategy.
Please contact us
to learn more.