KPMG is a leader in providing regulatory consulting services to companies in the telecommunications industry.
Our industry partners and professionals provide clients with solutions for such leading challenges as:
- Privacy and data security issues
- IT transformation and business process improvement
- Transfer pricing, including operational application
- Strategic sourcing, shared services and outsourcing
- Convergence of governance, risk and compliance
- Digital transformation issues
- M&A, including post-merger integration
- Tax technology
- Legal entity rationalization
Acting decisively to align operations with rapid market transformation necessitates a critical eye on the current state of the industry, and a thoughtful examination of future challenges.
KPMG’s Telecommunications group is a major player in Big Four Audit and Tax in wireline and wireless, and maintains one of the largest Regulatory & Compliance Advisory service groups in the industry. Our people are meeting client challenges with performance, technology and risk issues, and are at the forefront of mobile commerce discussions.