The People department is responsible for the attraction, development, engagement and retention of high-calibre people at KPMG in South Africa.
The department ensures that KPMG maintains a competitive advantage and also offers critical support and advice to management.
Our objective is to maximise the return on investment from the organisation's human capital and reduce (RC) financial risk. It is the responsibility of People managers to conduct these activities in an effective, legal, fair and consistent manner.
The key units of the People Department are:
- People Support Services - bonuses, salary increases and record-keeping
- Global Mobility - inward and outward bound secondments
- Recruitment - graduate and experienced hires
- People, Performance and Culture - transformation, industrial relations, performance management and psychometric assessment
- Learning and Development - internal technical and soft skills training.