To help address these issues, companies are seeking ways to fine tune their supply chains, make their offerings more competitive, and discover new channels of distribution. This is where KPMG LLP can help.
The professionals in our Food, Drink, and Consumer Goods (FDCG) practice have extensive experience working with clients across all segments of the industry. This gives them deep knowledge and valuable insight into the business complexities our clients face.
In addition, our track record in major markets provides us with knowledge to assist our clients in recognizing opportunities and taking actions in response to industry, marketplace, and regulatory changes. We offer a number of services to help our clients address the issues they face, in the key areas of governance, performance, technology, and growth. These issues include:
- Shifts in consumer behavior
- Reporting and regulation - corporate governance and stakeholder expectations, IFRS
- Sustainability and the environment
- Business operating model structure
- Operational efficiency – supply chain management, commodity price volatility, sourcing, business intelligence
- Integration of new technology
- Financial management – cost management, budgeting, and forecasting and tax strategies
- Innovation and R&D
- Market entry and expansion
- Mergers and acquisitions