This website is operated by KPMG LLP ("KPMG", "we" or “us”), a UK limited liability partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. KPMG International provides no client services.
KPMG is dedicated to protecting the confidentiality and privacy of information entrusted to it, and complies with the Data Protection Act 1998. Please review this Privacy Statement to learn more about what information we collect about you and how we use that information.
By using this website and submitting information to us you are agreeing to the collection and use of your personal and non personal information as described in this Privacy Statement and our Cookies Policy.
1. We may collect information from you through your use of this website, when you request information from us or engage us to provide you with a service.
2. We collect only such personal data as is provided voluntarily by visitors to our website and is necessary in the circumstances. For example, a visitor may provide information such as their name, title, work address and email address in order to register for certain services or to send or receive email to/from us through the site.
3. We will use your personal data only for the purpose for which it was collected, unless we obtain your specific consent to other uses, or unless otherwise required or permitted by law or professional standards. For example, if you send us an email message requesting information about KPMG we will use your email address and other information you supply to respond to your request.
4. We may share personal data that you submit to us via this website to other member firms in the KPMG network of firms or to subcontractors working on our behalf (including transfers across geographical borders) in accordance with our data protection obligations.
5. We do not disclose your personal data except as required and permitted by applicable law.
6. We do not sell your personal data or provide it to third parties for their direct marketing use.
8. KPMG has appropriate technical and organisational security policies and procedures in place to protect personal data and information from loss, misuse, alteration, or destruction.
9. Additionally, we aim to ensure that access to your personal data is limited to those who need to access it. Those individuals who have access to the data are required to maintain the confidentiality of such information.
10. Please be aware that the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data which is transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
11. We use reasonable efforts to retain personal data collected from you only for so long as we need such data in accordance with the purpose for which it was collected or until we are requested to delete it (if earlier).
12. You have the right to request a copy of personal data (as defined in the Data Protection Act 1998) that we keep about you, and to have any inaccurate information about you corrected. If you wish to make such a request or you are concerned that any of the information we possess about you is incorrect, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
13. If you wish to unsubscribe from any KPMG mailing list or registration, we will provide instructions on the appropriate web page or communication, or you may contact us by email at email@example.com
15. KPMG keeps this Privacy Statement under regular review and will place any updates to it on this webpage. This Privacy Statement was last updated in January 2015.
16. If you have questions, comments or complaints about our handling or protection of your personal data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.