Having assisted many financial institutions from different sectors (banking, Fund Administration, Insurance…) in selecting and/or implementing new IT systems, KPMG Luxembourg has acquired a unique and widely acknowledged expertise in such projects.
This has given us an unprecedented, comprehensive store of knowledge of software providers and packages that encompasses continuously up-to-date functional and technical information of systems capabilities.
KPMG’s methodology provides a structured framework that enables an organization to identify and assess suitable suppliers to meet their business needs.
Our methodology consists of following modular phases :
- Strategy and selection criteria definition
- Set-up of the « Long List »
- Writing of Request For Information (RFI)
- Assessment on the basis of the RFI
- Set-up of the « Short List »
- Writing of Request For Proposal (RFP)
- Assessment on the basis of the RFP
- Writing of use cases
- Organization of use case sessions (demo session)
- Performance of gap analysis
- Selection of the Champion solution
- Development of a feasibility study
Since 1991 KPMG has been publishing a Systems Survey, that provides a view of the Luxembourg IT market but also underlines the different trends that drive this market.