KPMG member firms are among the leaders in advising on infrastructure. With some of the largest and most experienced teams around the world, they operate in more than 80 countries supporting infrastructure contractors, operators and investors, and government organizations through the lifecycle of complex infrastructure projects and programs.
Our teams provide advice to infrastructure contractors, operators and investors, and government organizations in the following areas:
- Planning, structuring and management of new infrastructure investments
- Procurement and financing support
- Improvement and monitoring of construction and operations
- Restructuring of distressed projects
- Investment due diligence assistance
- Infrastructure related audit, tax, accounting and compliance issues
Samjong KPMG’s professionals in each field have various backgrounds and by referring to the outstanding innovation cases of other enterprises, we can help to improve the efficiency and the effectiveness of your company, contributing to the quality improvement for service users.