- We aim to provide highly tailored services that keep pace with the fast-moving market conditions our clients face, specifically in the areas of governance, risk management and internal controls and reporting and information systems.
We help our clients design and implement:
- Corporate governance structures and processes
- Risk management systems aligned to strategic priorities
- Assurance processes geared to provide independent and objective assurance on key business risks
- Business processes and internal control systems that are suitable to address emerging business challenges
- Framework to foster compliance with legal and regulatory requirements.
We help our clients address several critical questions such as:
- Do we have the right oversight and monitoring processes including governance structures to effectively monitor the strategy and performance of our business?
- How effectively are our oversight processes structured to facilitate our board and senior management to focus on key priorities?
- In the way we manage risk, do we have the right processes to keep track of what is changing in our business and external environment (industry, customer, competitor)?
- Do we have a single and holistic view of our key business risks?
- How effectively are we addressing compliance requirements across multiple businesses and geographies?
- Do we actively monitor emerging changes to the regulatory environment and its impact on our business?
- How effectively do we implement business critical strategic projects and how do we monitor if these are delivering the intended benefits?
- How geared are our assurance processes to add value to the business that goes beyond controls assurance and compliance?
- How well designed and aligned are our business processes and information systems to meet our information requirements with minimum work around?
Key practice highlights:
- Largest GRCS practice across the Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMA) region of KPMG
- Largest GRCS telecom team within the KPMG network with extensive experience of delivering internal audits and revenue assurance engagements in the telecom sector, both in India and globally
- High quality team which has worked across 50 countries in six continents
- Thought leader in corporate governance, contributing through an array of KPMG Audit Committee Institute publications and providing valuable inputs to the ICAI on its risk and internal audit publications
- First in India to successfully pioneer the concepts of 'Offshore Internal Audit' (IA), 'Virtual SOX' and 'Offshore Support for Finance Function Transformation' for multi-national clientele
- Assisted Capital Market Authority (Equivalent to SEBI/SEC) and SAMA (the Central Bank) in Saudi Arabia in migration to new regulatory frameworks
- Assisted in in-depth and thorough SOX compliance for two Indian SEC-listed companies (TATA Motors and HDFC bank).