- IT/ITES sector:
- For a Business Process Outsourcing client, KPMG worked closely to develop e-learning content for IFRS, including the story board and related material. KPMG worked closely with the internal e-learning development teams of the client to convert the e-learning content into an e-learning format.
- KPMG was engaged to assist the Management of a leading IT/ITES company mapping the training requirements, developing a training calendar, designing and delivering training for more than 700 professionals.
- For certain KPOs and BPOs, KPMG has designed and delivered specialized training for F&A professionals and research teams. These training programs have helped professionals improve not only their knowledge but also their job-effectiveness.
- To train its staff members on IFRS and their practical application, the KPO of a leading service organization engaged KPMG in India to conduct a series of IFRS trainings. The entire training course was divided into three categories – Basic, Intermediate and Advanced. While the entire team attended the Basic course, supervisors and other senior members of the team attended the Intermediate and the Advanced courses. KPMG trained approximately 200 staff members of the organization through this training programme.
- Banking & Financial Institutions sector:
- KPMG has supported several Indian banks and financial institutions with their training initiatives. These include training programs for senior management, middle management and implementation teams.
- Techology sector:
- A global innovation, technology and services company focused exclusively on communication identified 32 professionals from its finance and accounting team, including the entire revenue assurance team, for IFRS training. KPMG in India was engaged to provide two days’ training services to these professionals. KPMG and the client also identified specific US GAAP items which were relevant to the client for revenue recognition. The training material was tailored to include several case studies and issues which were encountered regularly at the client.