KPMG member firms are able to aid our clients in the best approach to stakeholders by providing the assistance of independent and experienced insolvency and restructuring professionals in a variety of roles inside or outside of liquidation.
KPMG firms can assist you by:
- Identifying and rating critical issues
- Identifying and developing appropriate responses to the issues of each stakeholder
- Providing relevant and independent advice on the financial position of the fund
- Working with the Investment Manager wherever possible
- Only using the role of Liquidator if necessary or if it provides the best approach for stakeholders
- Applying restructuring and insolvency experience to help make the most of asset realizations.