The cost of registration for the KPMG Global Power & Utilities Conference 2015 is EUR 1,600 per person.
All conference fees are gross fees, 21% Spanish VAT is included.
The registration fee includes:
- Delegate kit
- Participation at the KPMG Global Power & Utilities Conference 2015 (28-29 October 2015)
- Participation at the Optional tour at the Estadio Santiago Bernabéu (Réal Madrid Stadium) (28 October 2015, Day1)
- Participation at the Conference Gala Dinner at the Casino de Madrid (28 October 2015, Day1)
- Participation at the post-conference visit to Red Eléctrica`s Control Centre of Renewable Energies (29 October 2015, Day2)
Please note: The cost of travel and accommodation is not included in the conference fee. Delegates are responsible for arranging their own travel and accommodation.
Mediated services are included in the registration fee.
(A számlázott díj közvetített szolgáltatást tartalmaz)
Bank transfer payment information
- Kereskedelmi és Hitelbank Zrt.
- H-1095 Budapest, Lechner Ödön fasor 9.
- EUR IBAN: HU74102010066018368200000000
- EUR Account: 10201006-60183682
- SWIFT: OKHBHUHB
Please find below the cancellation policy for the conference.
- Cancellation on or before 21 Sept 2015 – Full refund, excluding a EUR 250 administration charge
- Cancellation 22 Sept - 6 Oct 2015 – 50% refund, excluding a EUR 250 administration charge
- Cancellation after 6 Oct 2015 – No refund*
Cancellations can only be made via e-mail to email@example.com.
*If a delegate is no longer able to attend the conference, a substitute is welcome to attend in their place. Please contact the conference organizing team at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the event.
For enquiries regarding the KPMG Global Power & Utilities Conference 2015 please contact: email@example.com