There were 12 deals in excess of A$1bn, spread amongst various sectors including healthcare, property, PPPs, and utilities and financial institutions.
Most prominent amongst these include:
- Origin Energy’s A$6.6bn refinance (3rd largest deal since 2007)
- AquaSure’s (Victorian Desal) A$3.7bn refinancing
- Lend Lease’s A$3.3bn deal
- Energy Australia’s A$2.1bn refinance.
- Largest quarter on record in the Australian loan market, matched with significant price improvements for borrowers.
- Virgin Australia debuts innovative structured financing solution.
- Debt advice for those considering IPOs.
- Rating agency methodology changes, a potential positive impact for borrowers.