The KPMG Tax Management team’s core offering is to help manage and monitor tax as a business issue.
- Financial statements and external reporting
- Internal reporting and controls
- Corporate governance strategies
- Management of tax risks
- Overall performance of the tax function
- Good relationships with the revenue authorities
- Maximisation of the efficiency and effectiveness of tax departments.
- Audit related tax services (ARTS)
- Tax processes and controls
- Tax accounting services.
- Provide assurance to auditors that the income tax charge, including STC & CGT and the deferred tax in the Annual Financial Statements is reasonably stated.
- Provide assurance to auditors that no material VAT and PAYE liability exist that may materially affect the Annual Financial Statements.
Provide assistance to clients regarding processes adopted to manage income tax, CGT, VAT and PAYE including:
- SOX support & advice
- Tax strategy & planning
- Tax Committee establishment
- Tax controls and procedures
- Tax technical and process training
- Tax Committee meetings.
Provide assistance to clients in connection with:
- The preparation and review of complicated tax returns
- Deferred tax reconciliations and reviews
- Financial Statement tax reviews.