- Accounting training courses and workshops on various topics (IFRS, IFRS for SMEs, SA GAAP, GRAP and US GAAP) that contribute to SAICA CPD requirements. Training courses can be tailored and presented based on specific client requests.
- Providing advisory services and written opinions to clients and staff on the application of accounting requirements (IFRS, IFRS for SMEs, SA GAAP, GRAP and US GAAP) to specific transactions and circumstances.
- Proactive technical involvement can be provided before concluding complex transactions (for example, BEE transactions and structured finance deals).
- Reviewing of clients’ financial statements to ensure that these comply with relevant disclosure requirements of IFRS, IFRS for SMEs, SA GAAP, GRAP and US GAAP.
- Publishing a periodic accounting newsletter focusing on accounting and other financial reporting matters and the latest KPMG publications.
- Commenting on Exposure Drafts (EDs) of International Accounting and Auditing Standards to the relevant local and international standard-setting bodies, based on our knowledge of our clients’ industries and how any potential changes to the Standards will impact our clients.
- Assisting with the explanation of new financial reporting developments and complex accounting treatments at audit committee meetings and directors meetings.
- Assisting with accounting conversions and adoption of IFRS, the conversions of public sector entities to GRAP and advising on differences in accounting under IFRS and US GAAP.
A variety of KPMG publications are available for download or purchase in hard copy. Please refer to the online order details on the right.
Please note that publications are obtained via KPMG International and thus have a lead time of up to two weeks.
If you would like any further information, please contact us on +27 (0)11 647 7366 or e-mail us at email@example.com.