Our new publication Cutting through UK GAAP discusses in detail the requirements of the new UK GAAP regime (FRSs 100, 101 and 102) applicable for periods commencing on or after 1 January 2015 and summarises the differences between FRS 102, current UK GAAP and EU-IFRS.
The publication will be of great benefit when considering whether to adopt the standards early, and also in making the decision as to which GAAP to apply from 2015.
- Read Cutting through UK GAAP
Breaking News UK is our new monthly bulletin that brings you the latest need-to-know information on UK and international standards in the accounting and regulatory space.
- Breaking News UK − UK and international financial reporting developments
- New revenue standard – How will your top line be affected?
- A catalyst for better reporting: FRC issues Strategic Report guidance
- Would a longer-term view help business reporting?
- FRC publishes ‘True and Fair’ statement
- Newly effective standards: are you prepared?
- ESMA calls for improvements in disclosures related to business combinations
- European enforcement activity – 2013 report issued
- IFRIC 21 – now endorsed by the EU
- Proposals seek to clarify application issues for investment entities
Read Breaking News
Financial Reporting Update is our regular bi-monthly newsletter detailing the latest developments in financial reporting.
Financial Reporting Matters is a short occasional newsletter that alerts you to key changes in UK and International Financial Reporting Standards and UK company law.