KPMG's Global Transfer Pricing Services practice is a co-operating team of economists, tax practitioners and financial analysts located in KPMG member firms, all dedicated to providing clients with effective transfer pricing advice worldwide. This growing team offers comprehensive economic advisory and tax services to multinational companies by reviewing and formulating transfer pricing policies. Clients are provided both with strategic transfer pricing planning aligned with evolving business strategies and assistance in complying with diverse requirements imposed under transfer pricing regimes.
- Manage and deliver transfer pricing services
- Produce extensive financial and economic analysis/models to support restructuring/pricing decisions and transfer pricing compliance Prepare
- reports, presentations and other deliverables related to projects
- Manage client relationships and deliver the full range of KPMG services
Qualifications and Skills
- Master's degree in Economics background is preferable
- Working experience Transfer Pricing is a plus
- Ability to thrive in an international environment
- Excellent analytical, problem solving skills
- Proven client management skills
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and Thai
We offer the successful candidate an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
To apply please send your CV stating your current and expected salary to email@example.com by clearly indicating in “Subject” what position you apply for.