The Tax and Legal Advisory team at KPMG Thailand consists of tax and legal professionals who have global experience in providing robust domestic and international taxation and legal advice in all areas of Thai inbound and outbound transactions. KPMG’s tax and legal professionals have a global mindset supported by deep local knowledge and can provide fresh insights into establishing new ventures and contracts, structuring overseas transactions and maintaining compliance with tax, legal and trade regulations.
- Serve as a tax and legal advisor to clients in a range of industries on local and international tax and legal services and offerings.
- Assist in monitoring multiple client engagements and serve as a business advisor to the clients.
- Supervise and aid in the development and training of junior employees
- Research, write, and review client tax and legal advice relating to domestic and international matters.
- Monitor and convey to clients information regarding technical developments as well as their application to local and International tax and legal issues.
- Assist with business development for the expansion of services at existing clients and for attracting new client work collaboratively with other practice groups within tax and the firm.
- 1+ year of broad experience in corporate taxation and legal advice.
- Bachelor's degree in law from an accredited college or university.
- Masters, particularly in taxation, preferred.
- Proven client management skills.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English.
- Strong communication and presentation capability.
- Ability to thrive in an international environment.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and project management skills.
We offer the successful candidate an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
To apply please send your CV stating your current and expected salary to email@example.com by clearly indicating in “Subject” what position you apply for.