KPMG's Technology, Media & Telecommunications (TMT) practice represents a range of dynamic industry sectors which are experiencing many common opportunities and challenges caused by technological change, deregulation and convergence.
We are prepared to assist our clients in meeting their needs. Our Technology, Media & Telecommunications (TMT) practice has the resources to help producers of technology products and services thrive in turbulent markets.
- Leading an engagement team and assisting the relevant Partners in charge in carrying out a quality audit and other assurance services for clients in the Technology sector.
- Meeting with clients to obtain updates and status of their business, discussing issues and presenting audit findings and recommendations where appropriate, giving then best practice solutions
- Providing coaching and feedback to team members.
- Identify performance improvement opportunities
- Prepare audit budgets, plans, proposals and presentations.
- Qualified accountant (CPA or equivalent) with at least six years audit experience with a major firm.
- Strong business awareness and an ability to identify audit issues arising from commercial transactions.
- Team player, with the ability to multi-task, as well as flexible and can work under pressure.
- Socially confident with good diplomacy and organization skills.
- Self starter with strong analytical skills and a proactive approach to problem solving.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and Thai.
We offer the successful candidate an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
To apply please send your CV stating your current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org by clearly indicating in “Subject” what position you apply for.