Firms look to KPMG to provide independent and objective assurance on the reliability of financial information for statutory, management and external capital raising purposes. We act as statutory auditors and independent accountants to a range of major corporations as well as to smaller growing businesses.
Our cross-functional teams specialize in various lines of businesses: consumer markets, financial services, industrial markets, technology etc.
- Assisting in carrying out quality audit and other assurance services to clients in a specific industry sector.
- Identify and communicate accounting and auditing matters to managers and partners
- Identify performance improvement opportunities
- Interact with clients to help ensure that the information flow from the client to the audit team is efficient
- Accounting or BBA graduate with other numerical based disciplines considered.
- Strong business awareness and an ability to identify audit issues arising from commercial transactions.
- Team player, with the ability to multi-task, as well as flexible and can work under pressure.
- Socially confident with good organization skills.
- Self starter with good analytical skills and a proactive approach to problem solving.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and Thai.
We offer the successful candidate an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
To apply please send your CV stating your current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org by clearly indicating in “Subject” what position you apply for.