KPMG’s Industrial Markets practice offers clear and practical advice to help clients respond and adapt to the challenges of a rapidly changing manufacturing and industrial landscape. We help firms improve their operational performance, position themselves for future growth, and comply with tax and other regulatory requirements. Our Industrial Markets practice covers the automotive, energy and natural resources, chemical and pharmaceutical, and industrial products segments.
- Assisting in carrying out quality audit and other assurance services to clients in Industrial Markets
- Identify and communicate accounting and auditing matters to managers
- Identify performance improvement opportunities
- Interact with clients to help ensure that the information flow from the client to the audit team is efficient
Qualifications and Skills
- Accounting graduate with at 3-4 year audit experience with a major firm.
- Strong business awareness and an ability to identify audit issues arising from commercial transactions.
- Team player, with the ability to multi-task, as well as flexible and can work under pressure.
- Socially confident with good organization skills.
- Self starter with good analytical skills and a proactive approach to problem solving
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and Thai.
We offer the successful candidate an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
To apply please send your CV stating your current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
by clearly indicating in “Subject” what position you apply for.