KPMG’s Industrial Markets practice offers clear and practical advice to help clients respond and adapt to the challenges of a rapidly changing manufacturing and industrial landscape.
We help firms improve their operational performance, position themselves for future growth, and comply with tax and other regulatory requirements. Our Industrial Markets practice covers the automotive, energy and natural resources, chemical and pharmaceutical, and industrial products segments.
- Leading an engagement team and assisting the relevant Partners in charge in carrying out a quality audit and other assurance services for clients in the automotive, energy and natural resources, chemical and pharmaceutical, and industrial products segments.
- Meeting with clients to obtain updates and status of their business, discussing issues and presenting audit findings and recommendations where appropriate, giving then best practice solutions
- Providing coaching and feedback to team members.
- Identify performance improvement opportunities
- Prepare audit budgets, plans, proposals and presentations.
- Qualified accountant (CPA or equivalent) with at least six years audit experience with a major firm.
- Strong business awareness and an ability to identify audit issues arising from commercial transactions.
- Team player, with the ability to multi-task, as well as flexible and can work under pressure.
- Socially confident with good diplomacy and organization skills.
- Self starter with strong analytical skills and a proactive approach to problem solving.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and Thai.
We offer the successful candidate an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
To apply please send your CV stating your current and expected salary to email@example.com Contact Person: Khun Wachiraporn (02-677-2194)