KPMG's Consumer Markets group assists a wide range of clients in key consumer oriented industries. We help clients respond to competitive pressures, fulfill consumer expectations, develop and source new products, devise effective business strategies and attract investment. To every assignment we bring extensive industry-specific capabilities and experience. Our core services include strategic advice, financial services, information technology risk management, human resources, and logistics and supply chain improvement services.
- Assisting in carrying out quality audit and other assurance services to clients in Consumer Markets
- Identify and communicate accounting and auditing matters to managers
- Identify performance improvement opportunities
- Interact with clients to help ensure that the information flow from the client to the audit team is efficient
Qualifications and Skills
- Accounting graduate with at 3-4 year audit experience with a major firm.
- Strong business awareness and an ability to identify audit issues arising from commercial transactions.
- Team player, with the ability to multi-task, as well as flexible and can work under pressure.
- Socially confident with good organization skills.
- Self starter with good analytical skills and a proactive approach to problem solving
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and Thai.
We offer the successful candidate an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
To apply please send your CV stating your current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org by clearly indicating in “Subject” what position you apply for.