KPMG's Consumer Markets group assists a wide range of clients in key consumer oriented industries. We help clients respond to competitive pressures, fulfill consumer expectations, develop and source new products, devise effective business strategies and attract investment. To every assignment we bring extensive industry-specific capabilities and experience. Our core services include strategic advice, financial services, information technology risk management, human resources, and logistics and supply chain improvement services
- Leading an engagement team and assisting the relevant Partners in charge in carrying out a quality audit and other assurance services for clients in the consumer sector.
- Meeting with clients to obtain updates and status of their business, discussing issues and presenting audit findings and recommendations where appropriate, giving then best practice solutions
- Providing coaching and feedback to team members.
- Identify performance improvement opportunities
- Prepare audit budgets, plans, proposals and presentations.
- Qualified accountant (CPA or equivalent) with at least six years audit experience with a major firm.
- Strong business awareness and an ability to identify audit issues arising from commercial transactions.
- Team player, with the ability to multi-task, as well as flexible and can work under pressure.
- Socially confident with good diplomacy and organization skills.
- Self starter with strong analytical skills and a proactive approach to problem solving.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and Thai.
We offer the successful candidate an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
To apply please send your CV stating your current and expected salary to email@example.com Contact Person: Khun Wachiraporn (02-677-2194)