KPMG is one of the leading audit practices in Thailand. Forming part of KPMG’s audit practice, the Financial Services group, both locally and internationally has been growing rapidly in recent years. The Financial Services line of business incorporates Banking & Finance, Insurance, Securities and Investment Management. This is a challenging and highly competitive market place offering considerable opportunity as clients expand their business. The position will also have potential to work partially in financial advisory.
- Leading an engagement team and assisting the relevant Manager in charge in carrying out a quality audit and other assurance services for clients in the Financial Services.
- Meeting with clients to obtain updates and status of their business, discussing issues and presenting audit findings and recommendations where appropriate, giving then best practice solutions
- Providing coaching and feedback to team members.
- Identify performance improvement opportunities
- Prepare audit budgets, plans, proposals and presentations.
Qualifications and Skills
- At least 4-5 years audit experience with a major firm.
- Strong business awareness and an ability to identify audit issues arising from commercial transactions.
- Team player, with the ability to multi-task, as well as flexible and can work under pressure.
- Socially confident with good diplomacy and organization skills.
- Self starter with strong analytical skills and a proactive approach to problem solving.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and Thai.
We offer the successful candidate an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
To apply please send your CV stating your current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org by clearly indicating in “Subject” what position you apply for.