KPMG's Management Consulting group assists our clients in improving and transforming business performance through strategic and operational re-engineering and better leverage of technology investments. We help develop strategies relating Finance Transformation, Supply Chain Management, IT Strategy Implementation, Cost Optimization, Business Integration, Business Intelligence as well as ERP Advisory services.
- Work as an integral part of KPMG Management Consulting to help execute process transformation, measurable improved operational performance, and organizational restructuring.
- Work with client businesses throughout the project lifecycle by leveraging business performance improvement approaches and frameworks and helping to ensure timely execution of project deliverables
- Assist to deliver large, complex client engagements that identify, design, and implement creative business and technology solutions for large companies.
- Provide service excellence by identifying key client business issues, determining client needs by supplementing the standard assessment techniques and tools with innovative approaches.
- Perform project management activities including: development and management of work plans, schedules and project budgets
- Work with managers to develop and present KPMG Advisory offerings to the market.
- Minimum of 1 year relevant experience preferably within an advisory firm
- Process analysis and improvement, process design, process management and process & technology integration experience
- Ability to participate in the development and presentation of proposals for business development activities.
- Proficiency in spoken and written Thai and some English.
- Strong communication and presentation capability
- Ability to thrive in an international environment
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and project management skills
We offer the successful candidate an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
To apply please send your CV stating your current and expected salary to email@example.com by clearly indicating in “Subject” what position you apply for.