The challenge of keeping up with Goods and Services Tax (GST) and customs regulatory requirements is probably not altogether unfamiliar to you as a business owner.
You know too that mitigating the risk of non-compliance will save you from penalties and composition costs, and that applying for relief schemes could mean cost savings as your business cash flow improves.
In practice, however, the considerations can vary widely, especially when your business interests grow or when mistakes are made.
Versed in GST policies, our team can help review your proposed GST transactions to ensure it is in compliance with the GST legislation.
Where appropriate, we will assist you in applying for suitable GST relief schemes. If the need arises, we can represent you in your voluntary disclosure of errors made to the Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore (IRAS) or Singapore Customs.
If you are just starting out, have plans to expand your business or need an independent review of your company’s GST transaction plans, we offer a range of compliance and advisory services including:
- review of Assisted Compliance Assurance Program
- certification of Assisted Self-help Kit
- customization of GST procedures manual
- customization of in-house training
- crafting of responses to IRAS queries
- applications for GST registration/group registration
- application for GST schemes (e.g. Major exporter scheme, Import GST Deferment Scheme)/rulings
- voluntary disclosure of errors to IRAS
- customs & exercise duty advisory
- free trade agreement advisory
- review of GST prudential
- review of GST management process
- review/ preparation of GST return
- GST consultation, including interpretation of GST legislation