IT strategy and governance:
- security and performance analysis for IT infrastructure or its individual components
- data processing centre planning
- equipment selection for data communication, storage and processing
- recommendations on IT infrastructure optimisation.
- obtaining information on the current state of IT structure and what needs to be done to develop it in line with best practices
- updating data on IT processes
- assessing the suitability of IT assets for business needs
- express analysis of the state of information systems, the organisational structure or any other specified area of IT
- expert assessment of future IT requirements and recommendations on development in light of the forecast requirements.
Electronic document management:
- development of the functional and technical requirements for an electronic document management system (EDMS)
- automation of the management of legal documents
- independent analysis of EDMS functionality, security and performance
- recommendations on updating the procedural and technical framework for electronic document management.