Piles of books read, sleepless nights and numerous exams taken – that's all in the past. But the most interesting part is still ahead, and you have the chance to get there with professionals from KPMG, Russia's #1 audit firm.
KPMG professionals will share their experience with you and help you to prepare for your first year of work at a big international company.
- Senior students and graduates who aimed at a career in audit and advisory services.
You will be given necessary courses which prepares for work at the company of your dreams, as well as for ACCA certification. The KPMG K-Foundation 2014 program includes the following modules:
- Introduction to IFRS, Western accounting, and the principles of Russian taxation.
- Financial analysis and corporate finances.
- English for financial experts.
- Personal skills development (business correspondence, presentation skills, time management, business dress code, etc.).
- Ethical and professional standards; business games.
- Master classes and meetings with KPMG managers.
- Presentations by KPMG business units.
- Communication with KPMG staff and other people on the course.
- K-Foundation attendance is free.
- The training is taken at KPMG's office in the Moscow City Business Center. Time: 18:00-21:00.
- Students from regional universities will be able to do K-Foundation Online training over the Internet.
- Everyone who successfully completes K-Foundation will receive a certificate of completion listing all the courses they have taken and passed.
- Everyone on the course will also have the opportunity to get a job offer from KPMG in 1 day.
- Register (registration for the next program will open in December, 2014).
- Take a test and pass HR interview.
- Receive an invitation to the open programs.