KPMG‘s team has specialist knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping, and extensive experience working on a wide variety of projects. Our Accounting Advisory professionals can offer support even at short notice and are able to adapt themselves quickly to individual circumstances.
We tailor our services to meet your individual requirements. Our multidisciplinary approach creates a "wide-ranging" service package.
We can help you:
- improve accounting systems and processes following the introduction of new standards
- address accounting issues related to the company's transactions
- improve quality and efficiency improvements in the preparation of financial statements.
Financial reporting processes at many companies are geared toward cost efficiency and staffing at a level to just cope with normal workloads.
When peak periods arise the workload can no longer be managed by the existing core team without sacrificing quality. The increasing number of guidelines and standards are also placing a strain on companies' finance departments.
KPMG’s Accounting Advisory Services can help you bridge these gaps or take over the relevant process tasks completely, increasing your flexibility, efficiency and effectiveness.
How KPMG can help
- Eliminating bottlenecks in accounting during the integration of newly acquired companies.
- Eliminating weak points caused by capacity shortages in the units involved in preparing financial reports, as well as in accounting in general, which may arise as an unintended side effect of reorganisations or performance optimisation in the IT area.
- Preparing the consolidated financial statements and annual accounts (e.g. for parts of the group that are to be divested).
- Developing accounting manuals comprising account plans, classification, recognition and measurement guidelines, as well as disclosures.
- Assisting with accounting for complex transactions, such as allocating the purchase price in business combinations.
- Effective control of financial data.
- Transparent financial reporting and accounting manuals.
- Improved reporting processes (whether in small or large listed entities).
- Completed financial statements and notes in compliance with the relevant accounting standards.