The Lean Fundamentals course will provide you with a practical understanding of Lean Management and an introduction to 6Sigma that you can apply immediately to your business to eliminate waste and to deliver more value from your business processes.
This course is designed to show you how Lean applies to the service industry as well as manufacturing.
KPMG New Zealand is accredited by Cardiff University’s Lean Enterprise Research Centre (LERC) to deliver their renowned Lean Competency training and qualify you with a globally renowned certificate from Cardiff University’s Business School (upon passing the course exam).Register Now
This LEAN training will help you:
- Understand the Voice of the Customer (VOC);
- Identify the different types of waste;
- Learn value stream mapping;
- Build current, ideal and future states;
- Learn hands-on flow and change implementation within organisations;
- Learn about problem solving techniques to identify causes of failure;
- Gain awareness about 5S, Standard work, visual management, A3 reporting and Kaizen/Rapid Improvement events.
Who should attend LEAN Fundamentals Training?
- Business owners and CEOs seeking a real understanding of LEAN business practices;
- Managers and executives who want to advance the problem-solving capabilities and process improvement skills of both themselves and the staff they lead;
- All employees with a desire to improve their capabilities in problem-solving and optimise the flow of their working environment.
How long is the course and what is the cost?
KPMG’s Lean Fundamentals training is offered at a standard price of $1,280 + GST per participant for Public Sessions. However, significant discounts apply if you would like to deliver one of these trainings in-house and tailored to your company with between 18 to 22 of your employees.
Days approximately run from 8:30am to 5pm. This training entitles you to receive 16 CPD hours.
The next sessions for the end of 2015 and for 2016 are still to be determined.
If you would like to be kept in the loop, or if you would like any additional information, please feel free to let us know by getting in touch here.