KPMG works with some of the largest automotive companies in the world. In New Zealand, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services to many vehicle importers and distributors.
We assist our clients to address key issues facing the automotive industry, including:
- reporting and regulation
- inventory and sales financing
- sustainability and the environment
- managing currency fluctuations and exposures
- evolving distribution channels
- consumer trends
- improving operational efficiencies
- market entry and expansion
- business operating model structure.
Our team in New Zealand utilises the industry research undertaken by KPMG’s global Automotive network to provide clients and industry participants with the latest thinking on global industry trends.