Unsatisfactory accounting records not only give rise to potential compliance issues, but also deny management vital information on which to make important business decisions.
Routine compliance and reporting activity is also an inefficient use of executive time.
Yet many small and medium-sized businesses find it difficult to have appropriately qualified accounting and administrative specialists employed full time.
KPMG’s accounting professionals augment the work of your internal accounting and bookkeeping staff.
Our accounting professionals offer accounting opinions on specific accounting issues, prepare financial statements and advise on day-to-day financial and accounting matters.
Our approach is flexible and scalable. It means you receive the exact level of support you need — no less, no more. We can help you manage accounting obligations across national borders. We can provide you with a prime, single point of contact for all accounting matters.
KPMG’s Corporate Secretarial Services can help you efficiently manage your corporate and statutory secretarial functions. Our services include:
- Company incorporation
- Registered office facilities (both domiciliation and office space)
- Organization of AGMs and other company meetings
- Maintaining statutory registers and other formal documentation.
- Assistance for the Provision of independent directors which are not KPMG employees
- Assistance for the provision of part-time employees
- Follow-up and management of all correspondence sent to the company
- Legally required deposit and publication formalities
- Communication with supervisory bodies, e.g. CSSF (Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier)
We place a premium on flexibility; our Corporate Secretarial Services can be tailored to the unique needs of your organization, irrespective of its type and size. We keep track of all legislative and regulatory developments, helping to minimize the risk that you may inadvertently breach a compliance or reporting obligation.