Our professional advisors team, focus on fundamental business issues: managing risk, increasing revenues and controlling costs. We help companies identify risks and optimize operations that are used to support their strategic business objectives and financial goals.
How can we help
Business Effectiveness teams can assist our firms’ clients with:
- Strategic business consultancy – planning effective business strategy while considering to the business structure, financing and operations.
- Cost management – Consulting on optimizing overall internal supply chain costs structure, in order to maximize the organizations’ abilities to allocate resources efficiently. Focusing also on the implementation process o Financial management –The Finance Strategy methodology involves an analysis of the current finance functions and operating environment relative to the targeted performance which is driven by the business needs.
- Post merger integration - advises on mergers of business organizations shortly after a deal is finalized or years after many mergers have been executed. o Change management - Advising a client so that it can effectively lead and manage, individuals, teams and organizations to successfully adopt the changes needed to achieve required or desired business results.
- Customer management — provide insights in to managing the entire life cycle of a customer, helps with visibility into customer segmentation and assists in increase customer retention and acquisition.
KPMG practices proven methodologies that developed at KPMG and were tried out in global companies worldwide.
KPMG’s approach is based in the examination of an organization’s business across four dimensions: organization, process, technology, and risk & controls and can help an organization balance the future state design across all dimensions to fit its priorities.
- Scalable approach - Our approach is scalable to meet the various needs of different sizes and types of engagement--from minor process or system improvement projects, to extensive, multi tracked, organizational transformation programs. Moreover, KPMG has the ability to combine multi-disciplines consultants from: strategic management consultants to accounting professional, economics, engineers, HR and IT professionals and more.
- Deep Understanding - Our professionals’ advice is supported by, a true understanding and deep knowledge of the issues and challenges faced by our firms’ clients, global execution capability, connectivity with the financial market and negotiation prowess.
- Global Reach - Our respected Corporate Finance team comprises more than 2,300 professionals across the KPMG network of firms - including former investment bankers and senior government officials, along with lawyers, economists, business analysts and accountants — working collaboratively from 105 offices in 60 countries across the globe.
- Experience - Together, our firms’ have advised on or arranged critical and sensitive equity and debt transactions valued in the multi billions in every sector for some of the world’s largest corporations, financial institutions and governments.