InterContinental Berlin Hotel
Address: Budapester Strasse 2, 10787, Berlin, Germany
Hotel Pullman Berlin Schweizerhof
Address: Budapester Str. 25 , 10787 Berlin, Germany
- Register for the 2013 KPMG EMA Tax Summit.
- You will receive confirmation of your registration via email.
- If you have any problems registering, please email us with your details. We will contact you within 48 hours.
- The registration fee for the 2013 KPMG EMA Tax Summit is EUR2500.00 per person, plus VAT where applicable. This fee covers your attendance at the plenary sessions, break-out sessions, and innovation zone, as well as Summit material, Summit lunches and the Gala Reception. It does not include accommodation, flights and transfers. Payment will be handled by the local KPMG member firm office that invited you, so please ensure they are aware you are registering.
Need to cancel or change your plans?
- If you are unable to attend, please inform your KPMG host as soon as possible. For security reasons, please also email us directly no later than Friday 20 September 2013.
We are pleased to accommodate any special dietary or other requirements. Please provide details when you register. We will use this information for the purposes of managing the event. It will not be retained by KPMG International Cooperative or any other KPMG entity.
Continuing professional education (CPE)
2013 KPMG EMA Tax Summit participants can earn CPE hours.
Two airports serve Berlin:
- Berlin Tegel Airport, which is approximately 8.4 kilometers (5 miles) away from the Intercontinental Berlin and Pullman Berlin Schweizerhof. Travel time is approximately 15 minutes, and a taxi should cost between EUR17.00 and EUR20.00.
- Berlin Schönefeld Airport, which is approximately 22.5 kilometers (13 miles) away from the Intercontinental Berlin and Pullman Berlin Schweizerhof. Travel time is approximately 26 minutes, and a taxi should cost between EUR35.00 and EUR40.00.
You will need to make your own arrangements for travel to and around Berlin.
The average temperature for Berlin in September is 15°C (60°F).
Delegates planning to visit Germany on business should check with a German Consulate about their visa requirements. View a list of countries whose citizens require a visa to visit Germany.
Note that this list is for guidance only. We strongly advise you to seek the advice of your preferred travel booking office or the nearest Consulate if you are uncertain about whether you need a visa.