As revenue authorities continue to accelerate transfer pricing enforcement, transfer pricing is at the heart of the tax transparency debate. Now more than ever, companies need to consider their risks and opportunities in this area.
In light of the current environment, this special event will focus on key current transfer pricing topics. If transfer pricing is at the top of your agenda, you will not want to miss this chance to hear about the latest developments.
|19:00 – 21:00
Join us for a reception to kick-off the transfer pricing event – a chance to network with your colleagues and peers.
back to top
- Click here to register for the 2014 KPMG EMA Tax Summit.
- You will receive confirmation of your registration via email.
- If you have any problems registering, please email us with your details. We will contact you within 48 hours.
- The registration fee for the 2014 KPMG EMA Tax Summit is EUR2500.00 per person, plus VAT where applicable. This fee covers your attendance at the plenary sessions, break-out sessions, and innovation zone, as well as Summit material, Summit lunches and the Summit dinner. It does not include accommodation, flights and transfers. Payment will be handled by the local KPMG member firm office that invited you, so please ensure they are aware you are registering.
Need to cancel or change your plans?
- If you are unable to attend, please inform your KPMG host as soon as possible. For security reasons, please also email us directly no later than Friday 12 September 2014, after this date fee charges will apply.