Hotel Arts Barcelona
Address: Marina 19–21, 08005 Barcelona
Pullman Skipper Barcelona
Address: Avda. Litoral, 10 08005 Barcelona
- Register for the 2014 KPMG EMA Tax Summit.
- You will receive confirmation of your registration via email.
- If you have any problems registering, please email us with your details. We will contact you within 48 hours.
- The registration fee for the 2014 KPMG’s EMA Tax Summit is EUR2500.00 per person, plus VAT where applicable. This fee covers your attendance at the plenary sessions, incubator sessions, Latin America session, innovation zone, as well as Summit material, Summit lunches, and the Gala Dinner. It does not include accommodation, flights, transfers and Transfer Pricing Special Event. There will be a separate registration fee to attend the Transfer Pricing Special Event. Payment will be handled by the local KPMG member firm office that invited you, so please ensure they are aware you are registering.
- If you are unable to attend, please inform your KPMG host as soon as possible. For security reasons, please also email us directly no later than Friday 12 September 2014, after this date charges for the registration fee will apply.
We are pleased to accommodate any special dietary or other requirements. Please provide details when you register. We will use this information for the purposes of managing the event. It will not be retained by KPMG International Cooperative or any other KPMG entity.
2014 KPMG EMA Tax Summit participants can earn CPE credits.
One airport serves Barcelona:
- Barcelona El-Prat, which is approximately 16.1 kilometers (10.7 miles) away from the Hotel Arts Barcelona and Pullman Skipper Barcelona. Travel time is approximately 20 minutes, and a taxi should cost between EUR30.00 and EUR40.00.
There are two airports outside of Barcelona:
- Reus, which is approximately 105 kilometers (65 miles) away from the Hotel Arts Barcelona and the Pullman Skipper Barcelona. Travel time is approximately 1 hour 10 minutes, and a taxi should cost approximately EUR200.
- Cirona-Costa Brava, which is approximately 89.9 kilometers (55 miles) away from the Hotel Arts Barcelona and the Pullman Skipper Barcelona. Travel time is approximately 1 hour, and a taxi should cost approximately EUR120.
You will need to make your own arrangements for travel to and around Barcelona.
The average temperature for Barcelona in September is 22°C (71°F).
Delegates planning to visit Spain on business should check with a Spanish Consulate about their visa requirements. View a list of countries whose citizens require a visa to visit Spain.
Note that this list is for guidance only. We strongly advise you to seek the advice of your preferred travel booking office or the nearest Consulate if you are uncertain about whether you need a visa.