KPMG’s new brochure Creating a world class central bank examines seven major priorities facing central banks and showcases a number of major examples of how KPMG has worked with central banks around the world.
- Stepping up governance, risk management and internal controls.
- Supervising stability and regulatory compliance
- Overseeing payment systems
- Optimizing technology and processes
- Reliable, efficient out- and in-sourcing
- International cooperation and currency unions
- Accountability and transparency
Find out more about KPMG’s Central Banking Practice and get in touch if you have any questions