The cost of registration
for the KPMG Global Power & Utilities Conference 2015 is EUR 1,400 per person when purchased by 30 June 2015
.From 1 July 2015 the fee is EUR 1,600 per person.
All conference fees are gross fees, 21% Spanish VAT is included.The registration fee includes:
Please note: The cost of travel and accommodation is not included in the conference fee. Delegates are responsible for arranging their own travel and accommodation.Cancellation policy
- Participation at the KPMG Global Power & Utilities Conference 2015
- Conference delegate kit
- Participation at the Optional tour at the Estadio Santiago Bernabéu (Réal Madrid Stadium) (28 Oct, Day1)
- Participation at the Conference Gala Dinner at Casino de Madrid (28 Oct, Day1)
- Participation at the post-conference visit to Red Eléctrica`s Control Centre of Renewable Energies (29 Oct, Day2)
Please find below the cancellation policy for the conference.
- Cancellation on or before 21 September 2015 – Full refund, excluding a EUR 250 administration charge
- Cancellation 22 September - 6 October 2015 – 50% refund, excluding a EUR 250 administration charge
- Cancellation after 6 October 2015 – No refund*
Cancellations can only be made via e-mail to email@example.com
*If a delegate is no longer able to attend the conference, a substitute is welcome to attend in their place.
Please contact the conference organizing team at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the event.
For enquiries regarding the KPMG Global Power & Utilities Conference 2015 please contact: email@example.com