To order a copy, email KPMG's International Standards Group. You can choose:
- Volumes 1 and 2: all topics (including financial instruments requirements published through 2013)
- Volume 3: IFRS 9 (2014) Financial Instruments
Insights is organised by topic to give you ready access to the answers you need. In particular, it:
- offers you practical guidance for preparing and interpreting financial statements;
- cuts through complexity by offering clear and insightful analysis of technical content; and
- provides real-life examples to address issues of practical application.
Fully updated, the 11th Edition includes new guidance on the consolidation suite of standards and the fair value measurement standard after their first year in active service, the new revenue standard and the new interim relief for first-time adopters of IFRS on accounting for rate-regulated activities. It also includes revised guidance on the updated requirements for financial instruments, published in 2013, including hedge accounting and disclosures. A separate Volume 3 published in April 2015 discusses the requirements of IFRS 9 (2014) Financial Instruments that was issued in July 2014.
Insights into IFRS: An overview is designed to help Audit Committee members, and others, by providing a quick overview of the key requirements of the standards. It is optimised for use on both desktop and mobile devices.
A detailed table of concordance for chapters 4.5 and 5.3.