Our valuation approach is rigorous. We invest the time required to understand the subject business, consulting with professionals from KPMG International's global network as necessary. We combine our theoretical knowledge of sophisticated financial techniques with our practical understanding of capital markets. We excel when faced with complex and unusual issues. Our conclusions are well supported and our reports clear and concise. We always strive to deliver on time.
The result? Valuations that can help fulfill the strategic, transaction, regulatory, and litigation requirements of clients, including:
- Fairness opinions and formal valuations
- Merger and acquisition pricing analyses
- Income tax planning and compliance valuations
- Venture capital and portfolio valuations for private equity sponsors
- Restructuring valuation analyses
- Intangible asset valuations and purchase price allocations
- Financial reporting and goodwill impairment analyses
- Minority shareholder dissent and oppression claims
- Litigation support and dispute resolution
- Shareholder buy-sell pricing formulas
- Valuation of restricted shares and stock options
- Court opinions and expert testimony.