We aim to make internal audit functions, enterprise risk management programs, and risk and compliance management more efficient and effective.
Hot topics for business leaders include a range of complex matters, including:
- Internal audit strategic sourcing (right resources, right place, right time)
- Enterprise risk management (structure, risk identification, monitoring, reporting, optimizing)
- Internal controls
- Corporate governance
- Global sustainability/climate change
- Continuous auditing/monitoring
- Integrated assurance
- Contract compliance
The internal audit function and risk and compliance management are often at the forefront in dealing with these matters. Their effectiveness and efficiency can have a major influence on corporate performance and business outcomes.
How We Can Help
Our IARCS professionals work with internal audit directors and audit committees to advise on developing a quality internal audit function that helps management deliver strategic business assurance, identify business opportunities, and enhance organizational value. Our services include:
- Evaluating internal audit functions and providing co-sourcing and outsourcing services
- Deploying continuous auditing/monitoring techniques
- Designing, executing, and advising on the use of enterprise risk management
- Driving compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley and 52-109 regulations
- Rationalizing monitoring functions and governance practices
- Enhancing recoveries and compliance with contracts.
KPMG’s IARCS team is a trusted adviser to many of the world’s leading enterprises. We aim to deliver a consistent, cost-effective and high-quality set of services based on:
- A network of more than 7,500 financial and operational internal auditors and IT auditors across the globe
- Subject matter professionals teaming with internal auditors to enhance value
- Experience in CA/CM, ERM, GRC, and broader risk and controls management
- Internal audit practices in more than 50 countries
- Access to the resources of one of the world’s leading professional advisory networks.
KPMG member firms are located in key financial and commercial centers and developed markets. We also have a dynamic presence in the emerging economies of Central and Eastern Europe, Russia, Latin America, India, China, and elsewhere in Asia. These resources can offer clients a rich supply of information, contacts, and business opportunities.