Featuring distinguished speakers from our various global practices, this event offers you a unique opportunity to advance your understanding of the latest developments and opportunities in tax effective value chain planning.
Specifically, you will learn about:
- How the materially changing global tax and regulatory landscape affects your tax planning opportunities and compliance efforts
- What are the recent key drivers for business restructurings/new business models and how such business model changes interact with the tax and financial value chain
- The various optimization strategies and location choices in the Asia Pacific, including particular challenges/opportunities to optimize your value chain position in China
- The evolution of new, tax effective procurement models
- The increasing integration of financial and physical supply chain management and associated tax strategies
- How customs and indirect taxation impact your business transformation strategies