Sustainability matters indeed and is high on the agenda of any contemporary director or CEO. A growing group of consumers and companies only do business with sustainable organizations. Sustainability also stands for innovation, being competitive in recruiting and retaining talent and creating new products or services.
Many questions need to be answered, among them areas of strategy and policy, implementation and social responsibility. The KPMG network supports, advises and is market leader in this field:
- Advice on the development and operationalisation of a sustainable strategy for business, production and investment (including governance and internal control);
- Charting and reducing the impact an organisation has on its environment (including CO2, water and biodiversity);
- Advice on reporting on sustainability performance, and the verification of information in sustainability and financial annual reports;
- Benchmarking of sustainability performance;
- Advice on policy for the public sector.
The challenges of sustainability are constantly changing and we respond by continually developing our knowledge and ideas and by welcoming new colleagues. We are proud to have former UN climate chief Yvo de Boer, as a leading member of our international Sustainability practice. Also in Belgium KPMG Sustainability and its following people are at your service.