Challenges within the education sector include:
- managing supply and demand forces in domestic and international student markets
- enhancing financial performance and diversifying revenue streams in response to reduced government funding
- dealing with an ageing academic workforce and global competition for relevant skills
- linking higher education and the development of vocational skills to deliver improved social and economic outcomes
- responding to competition in the development of education resources and the enhancement of academic standards.
KPMG has worked successfully across the education sector on a range of complex issues.
We have a dedicated team of professionals across the education sector – serving clients in K-12, vocational education and training, and higher education, as well as the strategic planners, funders and influencers of educational services.
Our specific services include:
- strategic planning
- governance arrangements
- business and operating reviews
- financial modelling and assistance with funding submissions
- business analysis and operational review
- executive recruitment of academic and non-academic personnel.