The years ahead are set to see wealth management become a true ‘super sector’. Especially with the introduction of MySuper, the rise in ‘baby boomers’ drawing on their super funds, easier access to capital in foreign markets, and new technology platforms being developed and introduced.
- Are you ready to capitalise on these opportunities?
- And can you mitigate the impact of global and local regulations, including FATCA, GATCA, and reforms to FoFA?
- Is your business prepared for a renewed focus on governance by regulators
- Are you ready for new entrants bringing change and consolidation?
By drawing on our local expertise and global resources, we provide investment management, superannuation, distribution, and various investor support services to help you understand, plan and respond to these challenges today and into the future.
If you’re considering any of the following, KPMG can help with:
- acquisition opportunities as the wealth industry consolidates
- major transactions across infrastructure and property
- Self Managed Super Funds (SMSF)
- investment governance
- new Target Operating Models for business
- strategies across fund life cycles from value creation to realisation
- regulatory change and assurance
- the Asian Funds Passport as an avenue to growth through Asia
- tax rules in superannuation
- productivity and operational efficiencies
- data to gain greater customer insight and support cross sell opportunities
- demographic shifts as the baby boomers shift from accumulation to pension phase
- new technology to compete, adapt and build customer value.