KPMG assists its clients in keeping up-to-date with the ever changing taxation requirements and wider regulatory and commercial environment through Daily Tax News, Tax in Focus briefs, seminars and briefings and a variety of local and global publications.
Daily Tax News covers the latest legislative developments, ATO releases, new publications and other relevant local and international news. An abridged version of our Daily Tax News is available from this page each business day.
(1) Tax and Super Bill 2014 awaits Royal Assent
(2) KPMG Tax Bills Watch
(3) Primary Industries (Excise) Levies Amendment (Dairy Produce) Bill 2014 awaits Royal Assent
(4) Farm Household Support Bills introduced into the House of Representatives
(5) Crimes Legislation Amendment (Unexplained Wealth and Other Measures) Bill 2014 introduced into the House of Representatives
(6) Senate Selection of Bills Committee - Report No.2 released
(7) ATO Rulings issuing 12 March 2014
(8) ATO Interpretative Decision released 7 March 2014
(9) CAMAC Discussion Paper - managed investment schemes
(10) AIST comments on penalties for promoters of illegal early release schemes
(11) Business Groups express joint support for carbon tax repeal