KPMG assists its clients in keeping up-to-date with the ever changing taxation requirements and wider regulatory and commercial environment through Daily Tax News, Tax in Focus briefs, seminars and briefings and a variety of local and global publications.
Daily Tax News covers the latest legislative developments, ATO releases, new publications and other relevant local and international news. An abridged version of our Daily Tax News is available from this page each business day.
(1) ANU to mark centenary of income tax
(2) Committee hearing into corporate tax avoidance - transcript released
(3) ATO Ruling issuing 29 April 2015
(4) Shadow Treasurer address on Labor's budget approach
(5) PCA comments on negative gearing