KPMG assists its clients in keeping up-to-date with the ever changing taxation requirements and wider regulatory and commercial environment through Daily Tax News, Tax in Focus briefs, seminars and briefings and a variety of local and global publications.
Daily Tax News covers the latest legislative developments, ATO releases, new publications and other relevant local and international news. An abridged version of our Daily Tax News is available from this page each business day.
(1) Tasmanian State Budget 2015-16 released
(2) House Committee tables report into ATO
(3) Senate Committee tables second report into APRA
(4) Tax and Super (Conditions for Non-concessional Contributions) Regulation 2015
(5) ATO website update
(6) B20 Coalition releases discussion paper on digital economy
(7) Financial Advisers Register
(8) OECD: El Salvador joins Convention on international tax co-operation