Our International Executive Services (IES) team specialises in expatriate taxation, employees' tax, emigration, immigration services and exchange control assistance.
Whether you are an individual going on assignment outside South Africa, a foreign national entering South Africa, a South African company seeking to expand your operations offshore, an international company seeking to set up operations in South Africa or anywhere in Africa or a South African company seeking assistance with general employees' tax queries, we are here to help you.
Our IES practice offers a one-stop shop for you. With the assistance of our global connections as well as our other departments such as international corporate tax, corporate law advisory, etc. we are able to provide you with an integrated 'big picture' solution to your business.
Our team of tax, exchange control and immigration specialists are able to provide (among others):
- Immigration and work permit assistance
- Expatriate tax compliance services
- Employees' tax assistance for local and expatriate employers
- Employees' tax (PAYE) health checks
- Expatriate payroll services
- Tax consulting assistance in relation to retirement funds
- Drafting and review of employment contracts
- Tax consulting assistance in relation to share schemes
- International mobility policies, tax reimbursements policies, relocation policies etc.
- Assignee management assistance including the use of global assignee tracking software
- Assistance with obtaining Exchange Control approval for various types of applications
- Emigration services.