We provide objective, unbiased advice on a range of financial transactions undertaken by corporations, financial institutions and governments worldwide
In our role as financial advisor, we work on equity and debt transactions undertaken in the world’s key markets for clients operating in every sector.
How we can help
We advise buyers, sellers, borrowers, lenders and financial investors in:
- Equity capital raising: public offerings and placements
- Debt capital raising: corporate, sovereign, project and structured finance
- Capital restructuring and securitisations
- Acquisitions, mergers, takeovers and buy-outs
- Divestitures and de-mergers
- Joint ventures and transaction alliances.
We are not dealers in securities or arrangers of other financial transactions.
Our advice to you is free from client or motivational conflicts.
Our advice takes many forms: from analysing strategic options, to assessing value, to structuring the deal, to designing mechanisms for presenting the deal to the marketplace, to managing the transaction process, to negotiating and securing the optimal terms for a successful closing. We also seek to back our professional judgment in furnishing fairness opinions and other assurance to comfort investors and regulators.
Our professionals’ advice is supported by:
- a true understanding of the issues and challenges faced by our firms’ clients
- global execution capability
- connectivity with the financial markets
- deep sector knowledge
- negotiation prowess.
As KPMG we are paid by you to advocate on your behalf and your behalf only: our sole interest, in this particular regard, is helping you to achieve your objectives.