We understand that the internal audit function should generate strategic value and contribute to better business performance.
Internal Audit, Risk & Compliance Services (IARCS) deploys multidisciplinary teams of professionals experienced in financial and operational internal auditing, IT, fraud analytics and risk assessment, shared services, finance management, treasury and financial instruments, and the supply chain to augment and enhance an organisations’ existing internal audit capabilities.
It works to make internal audit functions, enterprise risk management programmes as well as risk and controls management more efficient and effective.
KPMG’s IARCS practice works with internal audit directors and audit committees to develop a quality internal audit function that delivers strategic business assurance, identifies business opportunities and enhances organisational value.
Our services include:
- Deploying continuous auditing/monitoring techniques
- Contract Compliance Services
- Designing, executing and advising on the use of enterprise risk management
- Corporate Governance Advisory Services
- Internal Audit
- Evaluating internal audit functions and providing co-sourcing and outsourcing services
- Sustainability and climate change services.